To provide opportunities to undergraduates in gaining real-life work experience which is relevant to their field of studies.Interns will have the opportunity to develop their soft skills during the internship period.
To provide opportunities to undergraduates in gaining real-life work experience which is relevant to their field of studies. Interns will have the opportunity to develop their soft skills during the internship period.
PI Brilliant Berhad Internship Programme is designed to provide the opportunity to the undergraduates to bridge academic knowledge with real-world experience.Through hands-on exposure, the interns will able to gain more technical knowledge and develop their soft skills. With exposure across different function within the division, the interns will gain an in-depth understanding of the field of operations.
- Currently in the final year of pursuing a diploma or degree programme (or its equivalents)
- Minimum 12 weeks of internship duration
- Eligible only for Malaysian students
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
DOCUMENT SUBMISSION FOR APPLICATION:
- Internship programme application form (as attached)
- Updated resume
- University internship letter
- Latest semester result slip